Delivery & Returns
We endeavor to dispatch all online orders within 48 hours, however please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
Please note that a signature will normally be required on delivery so perhaps think of using your office address if you don't think you will be at home.
Orders under £150.00 will incur a delivery charge of £4.00.
Orders of £150.00 or above will be delivered to you FREE of charge.
Please ensure that you have included your full and correct postal address and contact information so we can notify you in the event of any problems with stock or delivery.
If you are purchasing from outside of the UK please contact us to discuss delivery options. We would love to help you if we can!
If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase you have 7 working days, from the date of receiving your order, to notify us for a refund.
Any item must be returned in the original unworn condition, with all original packaging and all labels still attached.
Any returns received that are not in their original condition may not be accepted and may be sent back to you, this does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Return
1. Please email us to notify your intention to return any item at email@example.com
2. Please ensure you are returning within our 7 working days of delivery policy . Items
returned after this time will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
3. Place the item to be returned into the original packaging and ensure that all items are completely protected.
4. Please complete our RETURNS FORM and ensure that this is included with your package. Click on the PDF icon below to download and print our returns form.
5. All refunds will be made to the original payment method within 30 days of receipt of your returned items. Refunds timing will vary depending on your bank but typically will take up to 10 working days to show in your account.
6. COLE & CO Boutique are not responsible for the cost of returning any item.
On the rare occasion there is a fault with any item please initially email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving us full details of the problem and a photograph so we can assist you. Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
We are happy to exchange any items within 7 working days from delivery. If you wish to make an exchange then simply contact us via email email@example.com to start the process. Any exchange will be subject to our stock availability.